Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01120 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,892TL (347,394 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)