Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,684TL (396,104 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)