Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,014TL (260,067 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)