Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,598TL (€1,419) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)