Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.063 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 171% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,543TL (€2,729) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)