Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44491 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,350TL (5,282 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)