Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40100 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,974TL (4,924 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)