Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03112 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,933TL (94,254 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)