Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02875 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,598TL (125,159 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)