Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02983 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,202TL (107,344 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)