Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (₨54,641) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)