Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01349 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (239,652 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)