Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01517 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (224,190 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)