Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,702TL (Php52,093) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)