Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,306TL (Php67,459) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)