Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,821TL (Php36,996) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)