Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07024 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,321TL (Php47,283) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)