Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07159 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL (Php38,233) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)