Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,427TL (Php64,793) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)