Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,220TL (€1,539) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)