Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,015TL (6,400 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $37,113 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)