Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,652TL (11,908 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)