Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,271TL (13,021 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)