Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,611TL (10,019 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)