Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,160TL (12,460 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)