Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (7,297 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)