Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (6,897 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (34 minutes ago)