Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.529 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 247% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,009TL (AU$2,553) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)