Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.880 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 197% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,007TL (AU$2,780) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)