Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,452TL (AU$2,619) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)