Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,608 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,147TL (Dirham 8,589) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)