Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,459TL (731,428 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)