Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00661 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,280TL (799,167 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)