Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)