Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,645TL (€1,648) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)