Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (元9,170) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)