Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,029TL (元7,715) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)