Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,700TL (元9,540) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)