Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,632TL (12,186₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)