Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 222% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,702TL (8,442 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)