Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 197% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,647TL (11,290 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)