Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,759TL (1,723,075 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)