Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,368TL (17,764₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)