Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13368 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,073TL (15,509₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)