Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13921 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,817TL (13,052₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)