Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02120 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 214% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,808TL (462,598 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)