Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01975 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,428TL (325,408 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)