Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02037 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 200% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,388TL (460,773 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)