Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02536 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 208% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,712TL (304,175 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)