Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 186% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,572TL (426,409 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)