Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)