Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)