Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)