Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,256TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)