Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,412TL (R$ 3,990) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)