Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,714TL (R$ 5,281) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)