Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,346TL (R$ 4,143) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)