Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22681 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,478TL (E£ 10,924) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)