Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23048 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,175TL (E£ 9,436) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)