Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22545 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,903TL (E£ 8,443) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)