Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20076 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,407TL (E£ 11,988) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)