Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06875 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,699TL (₨53,793) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)