Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (₨54,004) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,601 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)