Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,578TL ($1,592) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)