Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,532TL ($1,739) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)