Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 187% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,453TL (€1,353) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)