Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,573TL (€1,741) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)