Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,031TL (€1,459) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)