Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 209% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,407TL (₨124,241) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)