Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03789 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,277TL (₨ 60,102) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (40 minutes ago)