Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,502TL (₨46,237) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)