Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,631TL (₨43,636) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)