Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04543 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,980TL (Taka 87,608) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)