Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04348 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (Taka 67,114) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)