Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,221 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05471 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,291TL (Taka 96,705) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)