Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03933 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,530TL (Taka 89,745) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)