Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03850 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,104TL (₨106,609) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)