Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (₨111,724) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)