Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,587TL (Rp 10,796,395) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)