Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,342TL (Rp 12,602,620) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $87 (44 minutes ago)