Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (Rp 11,085,711) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)