Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,269TL (Rp 15,677,537) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)