Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (Rp 11,654,652) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)