Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL (€762) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)