Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,638TL (€953) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)