Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,515TL (284,105 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)