Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01240 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL (269,664 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)