Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,773TL (元10,957) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)