Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (元6,598) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)