Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,037TL (Php53,582) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)