Cost of living comparison between Dasmarinas, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07022 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,911TL (Php55,695) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)