Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07293 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (Php37,845) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)