Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07186 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,767TL (Php52,425) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)