Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.141 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 232% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,960TL (AU$2,534) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)