Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,955TL (€1,431) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (30 minutes ago)