Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,076TL (2,347,837 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)