Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,351TL (2,483,538 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)