Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 100% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,804TL (2,323,208 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)