Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,498TL (3,206,928 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (19 minutes ago)