Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (3,134,763 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)