Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (2,224,120 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)