Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,949TL (﷼ 6,147) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)