Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,957TL (﷼ 6,243) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (35 minutes ago)