Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00912 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,163TL (237,220 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)