Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,927TL (元7,484) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)