Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,590TL (元6,973) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)