Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,669TL (元5,700) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)