Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,773TL (799,949 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)