Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,823TL (1,052,801 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)