Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL (762,409 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)