Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,249TL (1,208,007 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (20 minutes ago)