Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,860TL (₩1,498,722) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)