Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,200TL (₩1,960,927) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)