Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,460TL (₩1,441,247) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)