Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00368 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,699TL (₩1,278,440) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (32 minutes ago)