Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (22,666,356 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)