Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,158TL (26,074,709 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (42 minutes ago)