Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,501TL (14,085,257 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)