Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,107TL (18,821,313 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)