Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (3,270 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)