Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (2,632 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)