Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,479TL (3,965 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)