Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,821TL (3,992 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)