Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (2,949 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)